DateSun, Jul 17, 2022, 08:00 AM – Tue, Jul 19, 2022, 12:00 PM
The 2022 AHA Leadership Summit features senior health care executives, clinicians and experts in the field presenting high-level, transformational strategies and innovative approaches for delivering better care and greater value, ensuring financial stability, enhancing public trust and confidence, addressing workforce challenges and improving the health care consumer experience through operational excellence, creative partnerships, and redefined delivery models. Special attention will be paid to the strategies and practices that enable health care leaders to remain resilient and respond successfully in periods of sustained crisis.
Join a diverse community of strategic and visionary leaders who represent excellence in the field as they boldly transform their organizations.
- Senior hospital and health system leaders and clinicians will make meaningful connections with others in the expanding health care ecosystem to foster collaboration and innovation in a post-pandemic environment.
- Trustees will enhance their understanding of emerging issues in governance and learn to apply new models and practices.
- Next generation health care leaders will gain insights into the competencies required to lead complex organizations for resilience and transformation.
Learn with colleagues in a variety of educational opportunities that facilitate the sharing of insights and leading practices, and which accelerate the adoption of new approaches. You’ll hear from innovators investing in the promising ideas, technologies and scientific discoveries that are changing the consumer experience and reimagining care delivery.
Find inspiration and novel ideas to sustain transformation in your organization, system and community in six critical focus areas:
- Leadership 2.0: Leading When There’s No "Steady State"
- Disrupt Your Strategy: Rebuilding and Reimagining Health Care Delivery
- It’s the People: Overcoming Workforce Challenges to Build Resilient, High-Performing Teams
- Value-Based Today: Creating Strategies & Care Models to Drive Value
- Being Digital: Achieving Enterprisewide Digital Transformation
With additional content centered on:
- Behavioral Health
- Health Equity
- Governance Excellence
Health care leaders work every day to ensure the safety of their patients and teams, and AHA prioritizes the same goal—your health and safety. The AHA continuously monitors local, state, and federal guidelines and determines safety protocols and requirements for all face-to-face events. Additional details on safety protocols will be provided closer to the start date of the AHA Leadership Summit.
Connect with Hospital and Health Systems Leaders
A variety of sponsorship opportunities offer both broad exposure and targeted connections with senior health care executives. Support the entire event, design and deliver a session that features your own executive leadership, or gain visibility through numerous other opportunities.
Participation by the business community in the Leadership Summit is reserved for Summit sponsors and AHA Associates.
Learn how your organization can align with hospital and health system leaders as they meet to reimagine the future.
Please contact Kip Karwoski at email@example.com for more information.